1. If you, your company, or acquaintances have tasks in our profile, inform us about this and receive an agency fee on the order amount.
2. You send us an e-mail: Requirements for design (design assignment), initial data, contact details of the person with whom to communicate if it is not you, if possible the desired amount of the contract.
3. We will consider all your requirements and calculate the cost, and after that we contact you and we discuss the price. We reach mutually beneficial agreements and launch the project.
4. After receiving the money under the contract, we will pay you an agency fee.
Option 1 - If you make a decision, or you have a significant impact on the decision – from 10% to 20% of the cost of the design order.
Option 2 - If you just bring us to the person who makes the decision – from 5% to 10% of the cost of the design order.
• Is it legal?
Yes, it is absolutely legal. We will sign the agency contract with you, within it there will be a payment of remuneration.
• Why do I need this if I am the head of the company?
You can get a discount of up to 20% of the design contract value.
• Why such a big percentage of reward?
If we earn money with your help, we are also ready to help you to earn money.
• Is this a form of kickback?
No, it is not a kickback. We do not suggest to advance unreasonably our interests when choosing a designer. We will provide our offer for your design assignment and will participate in the tender on equal terms with other possible participants. If our offer will optimal for you, we will conclude a contract, if not - you can offer us to lower the price or refuse. In case we sign the design contract with a client, you earn a reward in the stipulated amount according to the agency contract.
• What services are provided by INDESIGNCLUB?
We are providing services of Architectural design, Interior design, construction supervision and project management. You can learn more about our services on our website in the SERVICES & PRICES section. Also you can learn about some our projects in the PROJECTS section. Our design team proposes the development of a full cycle of designing buildings and structures, the design of architectural concepts and architectural and construction projects for both individual residential buildings and public facilities, residential, and shopping and entertainment complexes, hotels, business centers, sports facilities, and industrial facilities. We use the information modeling technology BIM (Building Information Modeling), which provides important advantages to customers and contractors in the process of construction and operation of facilities.